|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 07:06 AM EST||
LEICESTER, England, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
British brand Next have launched a Dress Your Family for Christmas Day competition where bloggers could win a £500 Next gift card - hosted by Jane Blackmore of northernmum.com, winner of 2011 MAD blog award for Family Fun and 2012 MAD Blog Writer. From occasion dresses for glamorous mums to stylish sisters and children's party wear, turn all the family into fashionistas this Christmas. To enter, simply pick some trendy outfits especially for your family on that all important December 25th and write an accompanying blog post with links to show us how you'd style them.
There's no doubt Christmas day isn't complete without a festive inspired Fairisle jumper. With a range of styles for women, men and children, why not dress them in a cheeky reindeer or snowman sweater to really get them in the seasonal spirit with Next's on-trend knitwear. Or for a more smart-casual look, perhaps dress dad in one of Next's men's shirts, maybe an embellished blouse for mum and a bow tie for your little brother. Pick as many or as little family member outfits as you like - you can even have a go at glamming up the pets with the novelty outfits from the latest Christmas 2012 collection.
Packed with catwalk inspired fashion, this season Next has the best in women's, men's and children's trends - with stylish clothing for the coming season being showcased in stores and online. Love what you see? To enjoy the AW12 and Christmas collections, click onto at next.co.uk for new arrivals for the coming season.
Find Next on Facebook at facebook.com/nextonline
Follow on Twitter @nextofficial
Find us on Google + search +next
To take part in Next's Dress for Christmas Competition, entries must be received by 3pm on November 30th 2012. To enter, visit the relevant post at northernmum.com and submit the link to your blog post in a comment.
Your blog post must showcase items from the Next's own brand fashion collections to illustrate how you would style your family for Christmas Day. Do not include products from brands other than NEXT.
You may use a mood board, pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as creative and original as possible. Next's Dress For Christmas Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man who are aged 18 or over only. One entry per person.
Next reserves the right to exclude from the competition any entry that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
There will be one winner chosen by host blogger Jane Blackmore of northernmum.com. The winner will be notified after December 5th by email. The email will contain details of how to claim the prize.
The prize is a £500 Next gift card. Please note you do not win the products selected for your blog post as Next cannot guarantee that the items will be in stock or available in your requested size.
The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification being sent and Next reserves the right to ask Jane Blackmore to select an alternative winner should the £500 gift card not be claimed within this time. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and no cash alternative will be offered. Next reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received by Next due to technical difficulties.
Jane Blackmore's decision and any decision taken by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to feature photographs and screenshots of the winning blog, as well as the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity. Next reserves the right to apply the value of the prize to any outstanding account(s) of Next Group Companies.
The winner's name and County will be available from December 8th by sending an email to [email protected]. This promotion is not open to employees of Next, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
The Promoter is Next Retail Ltd, trading as Next Directory. Registered office Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT. Registered No. 4521150
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict