|By Marketwired .||
|November 12, 2012 07:05 AM EST||
CAMPBELL, CA--(Marketwire - November 12, 2012) - Leading apartment industry tech innovator On-Site.com today announced CloudFile, a new cloud storage and file management solution designed specifically for the multifamily industry. With CloudFile, users can take files stored in filing cabinets and saved locally on computers and securely upload them to the cloud. Uploaded files are accessible anytime, anywhere, from any smart phone, tablet or desktop. Users from the corporate office to the leasing office can archive files safely, access them anywhere and easily share them with others.
"Our customers are already living in an online leasing world, but they are surrounded by offline paperwork and processes," said On-Site Director of Design Randy Jones. "With CloudFile we bring those two worlds together by giving them a way to integrate pre-Internet legacy operations into the online leasing workflow."
Leasing operations for property management companies across the country are being hampered by a dependence on inefficient and costly pen and paper processes. The typical leasing office keeps over 60 sheets of paper on file for every renter living at the community. Multiply that by 250, the numbers of renters living at an average-size community and leasing offices end up with 15,000 sheets of paper to store and manage. From a cost perspective, that's $1,200 in paper costs, plus another $150 or more for ink and toner.
On-Site's CloudFile addresses this problem and eliminates paper-intensive legacy operations by facilitating the online storage of all types of files, from rental documents to apartment photos to service vendor contracts. Archived files are stored safely and securely, free from the danger and liability of natural disasters, file tampering and identity theft.
Any user with the appropriate rights and permissions can then access files online from any location and device. Rights and permissions are based on property management industry standard roles and may be customized by users with the appropriate access level at any time.
Users are aided in retrieving files and folders by CloudFile's advanced search function. If users can't remember a file name, they can perform searches by resident name or apartment number, which will retrieve any files associated with that name or number.
On-Site designed CloudFile to work seamlessly with the company's online lease automation and E-Sign electronic signature products so that lease documents can be generated electronically, executed with E-Sign and archived automatically in CloudFile.
"CloudFile will change the way users think about file management," said Jones. "Because it's so effortless, users won't have to think about it anymore."
Current On-Site clients interested in implementing CloudFile at their communities should contact their regional sales manager. Others who want to learn more should contact (855) 667-6500. Watch the CloudFile video here.
On-Site (www.on-site.com) is teaching the apartment industry something Apple and Google learned years ago: usability is king. We're bringing the industry up-to-speed with what today's consumer expects from an online experience. Conveniently and securely, we allow today's renter to find an available apartment, qualify, pay and e-sign. Our 100% paperless listing-to-lease platform encompasses marketing, lead generation, risk mitigation, document storage, mobile solutions and cloud computing services. Founded in 1999, On-Site has been voted Best Resident Screening Service three years in a row and our paperless office platform was a finalist in the First Annual Green Initiatives Awards from Multi-Housing News.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict