|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 03:08 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SumAll, a leading data visualization company, announced the addition of Instagram data to SumAll Social Metrics, an analytics tool that links a company's social activity against web traffic and revenue, revealing the return on social marketing.
Users can track Instagram, Facebook and Twitter activity alongside their purchase transactions and web traffic data on a single dashboard. SumAll is looking to eliminate data silos and, in turn, present all key datasets together to form a single, unified view of business. When datasets intersect, business users can see patterns and trends that lead them to make informed business decisions about what is truly driving traffic, sales and revenue.
With more than 80 million smartphone users posting photos on Instagram, the app has touched many lives with imagery. Many of the world's top brands have long known the power of a picture, and through Instagram businesses can leverage and use photos to augment their marketing strategies. But is it working? That is where SumAll Social Metrics comes in, revealing which pictures performed well, drove more traffic or increased revenue. SumAll Social Metrics also reveals Instagram's performance when compared against other social media platforms.
"This is a huge value add," said Dane Atkinson, CEO of SumAll. "Instagram has fast become a major piece of the marketing strategy for many social media managers. Connecting the dots from pictures to traffic to revenue is the critical piece in leveraging its role."
"Instagram has been an important marketing channel for us. Because our bikes are so colorful, visually connecting with customers has been a really powerful. The consistent engagement we see on Instragram (@pfcycles) has outshined most other social media channels," said Jordan Schau, founder of Pure Fix Cycles SumAll is really starting to give us a great overview of our business - from Google Analytics to Instagram to Stripe".
SumAll's Social Metrics combine the user's full social history, and updates it all in real-time. Users can slice, dice and compare their social data by interacting with the dashboard. Particular value adds for Instagram include filtering by filter, followers and advocacy. Users will never miss a beat with comprehensive and personalized insights illuminating things only a team of analysts would discover from their data.
SumAll can be viewed on a Web browser, tablet or mobile phone.
For more information on how to better leverage social media metrics visit www.sumall.com
SumAll, now deployed in 30 countries, is a forward thinking, socially conscious company focused on harnessing the full power of real-time business intelligence for growing businesses. Users can integrate multiple data sources including Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, eBay, PayPal, Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento and Instagram into one intuitive, interactive chart. Leading VC investors, Battery Ventures, General Catalyst, Matrix Partners and Wellington Partners, back the company. For more information, visit https://sumall.com/.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict