|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 12:22 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A quick look at the home page of Inman News reveals that real estate agents are not strangers to internet marketing. But, as in many industries today, the proliferation of new online tools and changing channels makes it difficult for real estate agents to achieve results. That's the reason Inside Real Estate launched its new website on Wednesday, www.irewebsites.com, and it's the message the company is carrying with it to NAR's Realtors Conference and Expo this week in Orlando, Florida.
With the launch of IREWebsites.com, Inside Real Estate introduces a "proven online real estate marketing formula," a tested system for acquiring home buyer and seller leads online. "We've spent a lot of time perfecting this offering, and our agents are seeing phenomenal results," says Joe Skousen, IRE founder and CEO.
Inside Real Estate began as a platform provider, offering real estate agents an all-in-one platform for generating and managing online real estate leads. The solution includes an IDX-enabled website, a blogging platform, social media integration and a lead management system. "We learned early that agents weren't taking advantage of all the system had to offer. They weren't leveraging advanced blogging, SEO and social media features that can drive real results online," says Skousen.
The company discovered that the average real estate agent didn't have time to learn and apply some of the system's most powerful features. So Inside Real Estate began building out its own in-house marketing team that would do the work for its clients. The team consists of experts in online real estate marketing, covering all the basic skill-sets: copywriting, online PR, search engine optimization, social media marketing and lead management. "What we offer is not simply support for software," Skousen says, "It's a virtual online marketing team comprised of experts who understand how to reach and engage with home buyers and sellers online."
About Inside Real Estate
Inside Real Estate offers advanced online marketing services for real estate agents, combined with an all-in-one web marketing suite. The solution helps real estate agents penetrate their local markets online and take advantage of well-accepted data showing that home purchases begin online. By combining latest technologies for real estate listing distribution and lead capture with the latest strategies in SEO, social media, and online PR, the company is able to offer agents an online solution that delivers real marketing results and frees up more time for local prospecting.
Media Contact: Joseph Skousen [email protected] or (800) 656-1646.
SOURCE Inside Real Estate
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict