|By Business Wire||
|November 9, 2012 09:39 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9rzs2/internet) has announced the addition of the "Internet Publishing, Broadcasting & Search Portals" report to their offering.
The Internet publishing, broadcasting and search portal industry includes about 3,200 companies with combined annual revenue of about $40 billion. Major companies include Google, IAC, and Yahoo!. The industry is highly concentrated: the top 50 companies account for about 80 percent of revenue.
Global Internet publishing, broadcasting, and search companies cater to a potential customer base of about 2 billion Internet users worldwide, according to Internet World Stats. The largest percentage of Internet users reside in Asia (44 percent), followed by Europe (23 percent), North America (13 percent), Latin America and the Caribbean (10 percent), Africa (6 percent), the Middle East (3 percent), and Oceania/Australia (1 percent).
Companies that specialize in providing Internet access and Internet retail are covered in the Internet Service Providers and Internet and Catalog Retailers profiles, respectively.
Demand is driven by consumer and business needs for information and entertainment. The profitability of individual companies depends on their ability to deliver relevant information to consumers and to offer advertisers desirable target markets. Large companies enjoy economies of scale in marketing and in their ability to develop and maintain multiple websites. Smaller companies can compete by focusing on niche markets. The industry is capital-intensive: average annual revenue per employee is about $450,000.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. Quarterly Industry Update
3. Business Challenges
4. Business Trends
5. Industry Opportunities
6. Call Preparation Questions
7. Financial Information
8. Industry Forecast
9. Web Links and Acronyms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9rzs2/internet
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict