|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 08:57 AM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Woven by litl announced today the immediate availability of "Woven for Windows Phone," a new version of its mobile photo-viewing app optimized for phones operating Windows Phone 7 and 8. Woven creates a fun and simple way to gather photos from a range of on and offline sources and bring the organized collection to phones, e-readers, and tablets for on-the-go viewing. Woven for Windows Phone joins popular versions of the app already released for Apple's iOS and Google's Android operating systems.
"We've long aspired to make every one of your life's special moments effortlessly available -- regardless of where your photos are stored or what type of phone, e-reader, or tablet you prefer," said John Chuang, litl's founder and CEO. "With the release of Woven for Windows Phone, we're positioned well as the first and only photo viewing app to support such a breadth of viewing platforms and storage locations."
Woven for Windows Phone can be downloaded free of charge from the Windows Phone Store, accessible via woventheapp.com/windowsphone. Woven is also available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, NOOK Tablet, NOOK Color, Kindle Fire, and Android-powered phones, tablets, and cameras. With a free account, Woven users can effortlessly enjoy their entire photo collection across any and all of these devices.
Based in Boston, litl brings people closer to what they love through technology. The company was founded in 2007 and shipped its first product, the litl webbook, in November 2009. Today, the company is increasingly focused on helping people enjoy their treasured memories through smart and simple mobile apps, desktop software, and supporting services. More information about Woven is available at its website, woventheapp.com.
Woven is a registered trademark of litl LLC. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. No endorsement is implied or intended.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2147957
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict