|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 06:58 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Currys and PC World, the UK's largest electrical retailers, have launched a brand new promotion giving customers the opportunity to earn up to GBP 80 cashback when they purchase a quality tablet or e-Reader device - in-store or online.
The new promotion, a real cracker before the Christmas shopping boom begins in earnest, gives customers an ideal opportunity to earn huge amounts of cashback when they purchase both a tablet or e-Reader device and a protective cover.
Many top-branded devices from the likes of Samsung, Google, BlackBerry and ASUS are included as part of the promotion, and with Currys and PC World stocking a wide range of protective covers customers can feel confident about keeping their devices looking and performing their best.
Here's what cashback customers can earn from their purchase:
-- GBP 10 cashback, when you buy any tablet or e-Reader priced GBP 69-GBP 129.99, with a case. This includes the superb Kindle e-Reader and BlackBerry Playbook. -- GBP 20 cashback, when you buy any tablet or e-Reader priced GBP 130- 199.99, with a case. This offer applies to purchases made on the Google Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD. -- GBP 30 cashback, when you buy any tablet or e-Reader priced GBP 200 and over, with a case. This offer applies to the mega ASUS Transformer.
Currys and PC World are also offering customers GBP 50 cashback when they purchase the Tab 2 7" Samsung Galaxy tablet, with a case, and GBP 80 cashback when they purchase the slightly bigger Tab 2 10" version or Samsung Galaxy Note, with any case. Both devices are Android-powered and come Wi-Fi enabled so you can work and play on the move.
From 3D HD televisions to microwave ovens; gaming laptops to tablet devices, Currys and PC World are renowned nationwide for stocking a huge multitude of leading electrical goods.
For more information please contact the Currys and PC World Press Office.
About Currys and PC World:
Currys and PC World are part of Dixons Retail plc. With over 1,200 stores and online services spanning 28 countries, Dixons is widely acknowledged as one of Europe's leading specialist electrical retailing groups. Dixons employs over 38,000 people and provides top quality training to ensure their personnel can provide amazing customer service on products ranging from televisions to ovens, and computers to gaming laptops.
Currys and PC World Press Office
Charlotte Frost, Leigh-Anne Leonce or Jonny Stanton
44 (0) 207 543 4528
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict