|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 02:31 PM EST||
Global data center services provider, CyrusOne, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB), is proud to announce its sponsorship of the 2012 Innotech Conference in Austin, Texas, on Nov. 8. In addition to an exhibit booth, the company is supporting the conference’s first Women of IT Summit titled “Being a Trail Blazer and Risk Taker.”
“CyrusOne is proud to support this year’s conference and the many women of IT paving new roads in the field. We will have experts available at our booth to assess attendees’ data management concerns and share insights about the features and benefits our data centers offer to businesses of all sizes,” said Scott Brueggeman, chief marketing officer, CyrusOne.
Innotech offers Austin IT professionals educational, hands-on demonstrations and networking opportunities with peers, to help them stay ahead of the curve in the fast-moving information technology industry. The Women of IT Summit provides a platform for women in the technology field to come together for a day of networking, collaboration, and growth.
CyrusOne data center services executive, Amanda Justice, is the Chair of the 2012 Women of IT Summit. Among notable speakers planned at this year’s summit are Adriana (Andi) Karaboutis, CIO of Dell; Maria Elena Duron, chief engagement officer, buzz2Bucks; Catherine McGuinness, author of Emperor’s Clothes; and Karen W. Robinson, executive director, the Texas Department of Information Resources.
Attendees of the 2012 Innotech Conference can visit CyrusOne in booth 115, to learn more about highly reliable enterprise data center colocation, engineering facilities with the highest power redundancy (2N architecture) and power-density infrastructure required to deliver excellent availability.
The company is also going to be hosting several networking events, including a complimentary happy hour at the CyrusOne booth from 1:45 to 2:45 p.m. Following the conference, CyrusOne plans to host an exclusive executive happy hour. Invitations for the event can be requested at CyrusOne’s booth.
CyrusOne specializes in highly reliable enterprise data center colocation, engineering facilities with the highest power redundancy (2N architecture) and power-density infrastructure required to deliver excellent availability. The company has designed facilities across the United States, Europe, and Asia that gives customers the flexibility and scale to perfectly match their specific growth needs. The company’s customers include nine of the Fortune 20 and over 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies. CyrusOne is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) and is committed to full transparency in communication, management, and service delivery.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict