|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 09:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Yodle, a leader in local online marketing, today released results showing that Newbury Smiles, a general dentistry practice and customer since May 2012, is securing an average of eight new patients per month through calls and emails from its online marketing campaign. Revenue generated from these new patients represents a 700% return on marketing investment for Southern California-based Newbury Smiles. As a result of the influx of business from working with Yodle, Newbury Smiles has made several additional hires – including a new assistant and hygienist.
Newbury Smiles has benefited from a number of offerings in Yodle's marketing and technology platform, including a desktop and mobile web presence specifically optimized for conversion, a data-driven SEO strategy, and targeted placements of online ads across both desktop and mobile channels.
"Yodle has had a big impact on the success of our practice," said Dr. Sam Saadat, owner of Newbury Smiles. "Previously, we mainly focused on offline marketing activities but Yodle's online marketing campaign is delivering considerably more quality leads. We've noticed that people calling us after they find our practice on the Internet usually already have a clear intent to use our services and become a patient. I also really like Yodle's customized dashboard because it allows me to easily track results and our return on investment."
Dr. Saadat added, "Before working with Yodle we had another website, but they created a new site that is far simpler for visitors to navigate and results in new business. I was especially excited when I learned that Yodle was creating a mobile-optimized site for us considering so many people are now using mobile devices for search."
Newbury Smiles is among more than 1,000 dental practices across the U.S. working with Yodle. An increasing number of dental practices today realize that a thriving business requires a strong online presence. Eighty percent of Internet users in the U.S. search online for health related information, and 44% look specifically for doctors and other healthcare providers when searching for health information (Source: Pew Internet).
"We continue to put considerable focus on the dental vertical because of the strong results we're consistently providing to dentists," said Louis Gagnon, Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Yodle. "It's gratifying to see that Newbury Smiles is benefiting from our cross-product and platform optimization approach – all of which support our dental and other customers in building their businesses."
Yodle connects consumers to local businesses simply and cost-effectively. The combination of automated technology and comprehensive customer support makes Yodle easy to use. Yodle's offering is also ROI-driven: local businesses set a budget for which they receive calls and emails from qualified consumers. Today, Yodle delivers results for more than 30,000 local businesses. To do so, Yodle establishes a comprehensive desktop and mobile web presence, implements unique SEO techniques that support a "first-page guarantee", and deploys proprietary paid search technology that dynamically optimizes online media buys across multiple desktop and mobile outlets. Yodle's solution also includes display advertising, review/offer management and a simple performance dashboard. Yodle's competitive advantage is derived from the sheer scale of its local performance data across multiple industries. Yodle is ranked #26 in the Forbes list of America's most promising companies. For more information, visit www.yodle.com, go to the Yodle company blog or see Yodle reviews from customers. You can also follow Yodle on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. If you're interested in working at Yodle, visit the company careers website.
Contact: Radley Moss; Director of Corporate Communications, Yodle; 212-542-5449; [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict