|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 07:07 AM EST||
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is launching its new Spanish-language ordering app for smartphones, available immediately. With this update to its current app, Domino's currently covers more than 80 percent of smartphones, and will now offer a language alternative for Hispanic consumers.
The app, and its Spanish-language update, join an already strong mobile ordering lineup that features the English version for the Apple iPhone®, Android phones and Amazon's Kindle Fire®, along with a full-feature mobile ordering site at http://mobile.dominos.com. The new app allows Spanish-speaking customers the ability to order from nearly every Domino's store in the U.S. from the palm of their hand and with just a few taps on their screens. Que bien!
"We are committed to making sure we're connecting with all our customers wherever they are," said Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer. "Now, that means providing Spanish-speaking users with the convenience of ordering from their mobile devices in a language that they are most comfortable with."
The new update is designed for customers whose primary language is Spanish, benefiting customers who have their mobile device primarily set to Spanish. Much like the English version of the app, the Domino's Spanish-language app gives customers instant access to the full Domino's menu, as well as local and national coupons. Users can also search for the closest Domino's location, and can utilize the fan favorite Pizza Tracker to follow the stages of their order, from the oven to their door.
Domino's incredible mobile ordering, along with traditional online ordering, makes up 30 percent of Domino's sales. Domino's estimates it is one of the top ten e-commerce retailers when measured by number of transactions. Customers can order online at www.dominos.com.
The Domino's Spanish language app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch, at www.itunes.com/appstore or the Amazon Appstore and Google Play store on Android phones.
About Domino's Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino's is listed on the NYSE under the symbol "DPZ." As of the third quarter of 2011, through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino's operated a network of 9,541 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and over 70 international markets. During the third quarter of 2011, Domino's had global retail sales of nearly $1.6 billion, comprised of over $771 million domestically and nearly $813 million internationally. Domino's Pizza had global retail sales of over $6.2 billion in 2010, comprised of over $3.3 billion domestically and over $2.9 billion internationally.
In May 2011, Pizza Today named Domino's its "Chain of the Year" for the second straight year – making the company a three-time overall winner, and the first pizza delivery company to receive the honor in back-to-back years. In 2011, Domino's was ranked #1 in Forbes Magazine's "Top 20 Franchises for the Money" list. Helped by the launch of its Domino's Smart Slice school lunch pizza in late 2010, Domino's is collaborating with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation to serve healthier school foods and beverages in the United States. In late 2009, Domino's debuted its "Inspired New Pizza" – a permanent change to its hand-tossed product, reinvented from the crust up.
SOURCE Domino's Pizza
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict