|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 03:01 AM EST||
LEEDS, England, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
VisitBritain, the national tourism agency, has appointed global search engine marketing experts, Search Laboratory, to manage the multilingual search engine marketing for VisitBritain's online shop.
Following a competitive tender involving the evaluation of six agencies, Search Laboratory has been awarded the two year contract to manage the site's search engine marketing requirements globally, across multiple foreign languages.
The VisitBritain Shop is part of a family of websites aimed at supporting British tourism and driving ticket sales around the world for a range of British tourism products, including travel and transport tickets, together with bookings for sightseeing tours and other popular tourist attractions.
Rumina Hassam is the Online Marketing and Analytics Manager at VisitBritain Shop: "We're delighted to have selected Search Laboratory initially to manage our multilingual search engine marketing campaigns."
"Maximising return on investment from our marketing is a key factor, so Search Laboratory's commitment to continually focus on reducing our costs whilst increasing revenue was vital."
Ian Harris, CEO at Search Laboratory added: "VisitBritain is operating at the forefront of digital marketing and recognises the need to engage overseas tourists with relevant content delivered in their native language."
"Naturally we are thrilled with the opportunity to apply our scientific approach to driving VisitBritain Shop's ticket sales around the world, at a time when overseas tourism is playing a crucial role in the UK's economic recovery."
Search Laboratory continues to recruit rapidly in order to service a growing number of large international customers across a range of market sectors, from fashion and luxury products to professional services and technology. The company currently trades with companies in 18 different countries around the world and intends to further extend its client base both in real and in geographical terms over the next twelve months.
About Search Laboratory
Search Laboratory (http://www.searchlaboratory.com/) is a global leader in search marketing, specialising in analytics, English and multilingual search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay per click (PPC) campaign and bid management. It has a customer centric ethos to campaign planning and delivers tangible, revenue driven results, based on scientific rigour and a deep understanding of language structure, colloquialism and customer buying habits. Founded in 2005, Search Laboratory is today widely recognised in its field for its technical ability. BidLab™, the company's proprietary PPC bid management software is used to drive greater PPC returns for a range of multinational clients around the world.
In February 2012, Search Laboratory was named the UK's 10th best employer in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small to Medium Enterprise Companies to Work For 2012. Best Companies, the programme coordinator, awarded it three star status, the highest possible level of accreditation.
Contacts: please add Sasha Hanau +44(0)113-2121211 firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict