|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
ATLANTA, GA and MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- PageUp People, a Multinational Talent Management solutions provider, today announced the release of its improved candidate searching function, Talent Search. Combining the simplicity and intuitiveness of a Google search with advanced drilldown functionality, Talent Search provides recruiters with a robust and easy-to-use tool to quickly search their databases and talent pools to find individuals best qualified to meet their hiring needs.
Today's large organizations can receive hundreds of thousands of applications per year from an ever-increasing number of sources, and employers are often challenged to identify top talent among these increasing candidate volumes. They can become overwhelmed and spend crucial resources when trying to search for the right candidates, even though the best individuals may already be in their system. PageUp People's highly specific search technology enables recruiters to quickly and easily mine multiple sourcing channels to zero in on the best-fit candidate for each position.
Unlike any other candidate search tool on the market, Talent Search gives recruiters the option to focus their search on candidates who have previously applied to their company. This allows recruiters to leverage the information and applicant history already on file, resulting in significant time and cost savings. As a result, they can use Talent Search as the first step of their candidate sourcing strategy to find individuals who have already expressed interest in the company, rather than the timely and costly process of searching job boards and other sources as the primary step.
Through an enhanced user interface that provides simplified searching and scanning results, Talent Search delivers easier access to all candidates while decreasing hiring costs and time to fill. Moreover, Talent Search involves no sourcing or acquisition fee, as is the case with job boards or contingency headhunters. Through this innovative and engaging tool, employers can increase their productivity by narrowing their applicant search to the top candidates, instead of spending time processing low-quality applications.
"As hiring becomes increasingly competitive, employers are receiving more applications than ever before. Organizations with search technology that enables their recruiters to leverage existing talent pools and find top talent quickly hold a significant advantage in today's market," said Karen Cariss, CEO of PageUp People. "Talent Search enables organizations to find high-quality candidates already interested in working for them, and allows them to bring them on board more quickly. As a result, employers can spend more time on building relationships and other high-value activities and less time focusing on their candidate search."
About PageUp People
PageUp People helps multinational employers strategically align their talent resources to execute corporate strategy across borders, business units, cultures and languages -- maximizing employee value and business results. The PageUp People SaaS-delivered solution unifies Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Training & Development, Career Planning, Succession Management and Advanced Workforce Analytics to help global employers overcome the talent management challenges that are inherent to operating across multiple geographies.
PageUp People solutions support large multinational organizations, including several Global 500 employers and more than 90,000 HR practitioners operating across more than 180 countries from a broad range of industries, including financial services, retail, mining and refining, transportation and telecommunications. PageUp People is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with additional office locations in Sydney, London, Shanghai and Atlanta. Learn more about how PageUp People can help transform your organization's multinational HR initiatives by visiting http://www.pageuppeople.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict