|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 02:58 PM EST||
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tipalti, the online automated global mass payment platform that makes it fast, easy and inexpensive to send payments to any vendor in 190+ countries, will make its official debut at ad:tech NY, the premiere networking and educational event for the digital marketing industry set for Nov. 7-8 at the Javits Center in New York City.
During the event, Tipalti will showcase its exclusive Software-as-a-Service platform that makes it simple for ad and affiliate, app monetization, crowdsourcing and crowd-funding networks, as well as online and social marketplaces, to send payments in local currency, in each vendor's preferred payment method, to payees around the world. Tipalti streamlines the payment process and dramatically reduces the time, effort and cost to pay vendors—both individuals and businesses—with an automated system that processes payments in a matter of minutes using a single, simple file upload via a web dashboard or API.
"Using Tipalti has saved us a tremendous amount of time and money by streamlining a vital piece of our operations," said Rob Lenderman, co-founder of BoostCTR, a search engine marketing and optimization firm. "Our writers love it because they get paid faster, in their preferred method and currency, and receive a higher net rate thanks to Tipalti's lower fees that eat less into their wages."
With Tipalti's built-in, automated protocols for Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) regulations and IRS 1099 tax form generation, managing payment, tax and compliance issues is simple and takes just minutes to complete, saving valuable time and money, while improving vendor satisfaction.
"Thanks to Tipalti's mass-payment solution, our publisher satisfaction has significantly increased and our publisher retention rate has grown, while our workload and cost of payment have dramatically decreased," said Yariv Davidovich, president of ad network Infolinks. "By implementing Tipalti's solution, we were able to completely automate the collection of W-8/W-9 forms from 100 percent of our publishers, with no time invested by us. We also achieved complete compliance with OFAC regulations, again without having to invest any of our time or resources."
Tipalti's service can be free to use for payers, with transaction fees picked up by the funds recipient. The platform is fast and easy to implement, typically taking less than a day to setup. To get started, payers integrate a single line of code into their payee registration workflow using a white-labeled iframe. Payees enter their preferred currency and payment method; Tipalti handles ACH/direct deposit, global-ACH/international local bank transfer, paper check, wire transfer, PayPal, prepaid debit card or cash via Western Union. The system incorporates local regulatory information to ensure payments are received by each vendor quickly and at the minimum cost.
When it's time to disburse payments, the payer uploads a single payment file to Tipalti, which automatically reconciles payees and payment methods, screens payees against OFAC blacklists and disburses funds through the payer's bank account. Processing payments takes mere minutes, and there's no limit on how much or how little money can be sent.
To learn more about Tipalti's highly efficient payment processing platform, stop by Booth #2127 during ad:tech NY Nov. 7-8, or visit http://na.ad-tech.com/ny/exhibitors/tipalti/ to request an appointment to speak with a Tipalti representative during the event.
Tipalti's Software as a Service (SaaS) allows crowdsourcing, crowd-funding and advertising networks to streamline payments to developers, contributors, publishers and affiliates. Tipalti supports a large number of payment methods per country, disburses payments in local currencies, handles tax-reporting requirements and fulfills the required screening of payees. For more information, visit www.tipalti.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict