|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 02:55 PM EST||
BRNO, Czech Republic, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
SHADOWGUN fans anxiously awaiting the upcoming addition of multiplayer action to the franchise will be excited to know that MADFINGER Games announced today that SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE will be released on November 15.
MADFINGER Games has garnered worldwide recognition as a leading developer of mobile games, placing key emphasis on next-gen graphics and offering mobile gamers a visually stunning gaming experience. The game studio's most recent title, the first person arcade shooter DEAD TRIGGER, has recently reached 10M downloads.
SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE is a free-to-play standalone multiplayer game released on both App Store and Google Play. By focusing on iOS and Android mobile platforms, MADFINGER Games has created the most advanced handheld multiplayer game on the market - optimized for superb performance and offering a level of quality typically reserved for console gaming systems.
With SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE, players are treated to the stunning graphics and easy-to-use controls of the original SHADOWGUN that breathed new life into contemporary mobile gaming action.
To provide an improved gaming experience, MADFINGER Games has worked in conjunction with companies such as UNITY, NVIDIA, Much Different and Ericsson.
SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE allows gamers to experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online. The multiplayer sequel to SHADOWGUN promises a great variety of game content by allowing players to experience heroic battles in two popular game modes - Deathmatch and Zone Control - where players are divided into opposing groups of mutants and bounty hunters.
- Players can choose from various maps and from 10 playable characters
- As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
- New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
- A wide ranging arsenal offers Vega (Attack Rifle), Big Boy (Machine gun), Spate (Plasma Rifle), Mace (Shotgun), Osog (Sniper), S***Storm (Rocket Launcher) all of which are upgradable
- Items - Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Gun and Mine - have also been added to the mix in the new release
Aside from support for game pads, MADFINGER Games has also promised the introduction of an entirely new service - multiplayer voice chat - exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
"As veterans of MP games on PC/consoles, we are happy that we can bring this experience to mobile devices now as well," said Marek Rabas, CEO at MADFINGER Games.
"MADFINGER Games continues to develop amazing content that plays brilliantly on Tegra-powered devices," said Ashu Rege, Vice President, Game Content & Technology at NVIDIA. "As the beta cycles have shown, SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is yet another triumph and we're thrilled to have helped the team launch each stage of the project."
"We are excited to work with Marek and his talented team at MADFINGER Games. This game, SHADOWGUN: DeadZone, will set a new standard for iOS & Android games and we are thrilled to see how our voice service adds another dimension to an already fantastic game," said Mathias Linder, Head of Global Sales&Marketing, Ericsson In Game Communication.
Watch SHADOWGUN: DeadZone Launch Trailer here
SOURCE MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict