|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- ad:tech New York, the digital marketing industry's leading conference and trade show, today hosted another installment of its exciting "speed round" media briefings which highlight the show's biggest news announcements from exhibitors. Attending companies represent some of the most cutting-edge products and technologies in the advertising technology space, and more than 50 compelling submissions were evaluated by conference organizers to get to the top announcements. All finalists broke their news in three-minute presentations to a captivated audience of attending press.
In October, ad:tech solicited its exhibitors for announcements to be considered for inclusion in the private briefing, which the show arranged with attending media. Entrants were judged by a panel of ad:tech executives for diversity and potential media interest, as well as impact on the ad industry.
"This was an exciting event and the quality of all the submissions was fantastic," said Debbi Roth, Marketing Director, dmg :: events North America. "We feel we picked a good balance of companies with offerings that reflect the truly innovative spirit being exhibited by both startups and established players in the digital marketing space."
All exhibitor submissions can be found on the ad:tech press page. The top announcements are detailed below:
Pinfluencer announced deep integration with web analytics systems such as Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics to help retailers, brands, publishers and agencies attribute economic value to a pin and measure true social ROI for the first time. Pinfluencer is the leader in the marketing and analytics for Pinterest.
Idomoo announced how leading Dutch energy utility Nuon used Idomoo personalized videos to provide an unprecedented and truly unique customer service experience. Idomoo is the global pioneer of mass-scale customer communication via personalized video.
BrightTag announced the world's first data integration that directly connects marketers and their digital partners in real time without using pixels. BrightTag is a tag management solution that helps marketers and web analysts make online data instantly useful.
Waze announced Waze Ads, a location-guided advertising platform for local merchants and big brands looking to attract a new audience of mobile customers who are already on the road. Waze is the world's fastest-growing community-based traffic and navigation app.
Adometry announced a partnership with LiveRamp to bring offline data into the online advertising measurement world. Integrating LiveRamp with Adometry Attribute gives advertisers an accurate understanding of how various channels perform so they can optimize their media spend. Adometry provides ad verification and cross-channel attribution intelligence, plus auditing and scoring metrics, to optimize results for the world's leading online advertisers, publishers, and ad networks.
ReTargeter announced the first full-featured CRM-based retargeting service on the market, and demonstrated its success with online clothing retailer BustedTees with its data onboarding partner LiveRamp. ReTargeter is a full-service display advertising solution specializing in audience targeting and retargeting for brands of all sizes.
Intergi launched their Game Distribution and In-Game video ad solution. Intergi Entertainment offers advertisers unparalleled access to millions of online gaming enthusiasts powering the multi-billion dollar gaming industry.
Pinfluencer - Innovation Alley
Idomoo - Innovation Alley
BrightTag - Innovation Alley
Waze - Innovation Alley
Adometry - Paul Pellman, Adometry CEO, will be speaking at "Next-Gen Ad Attribution: Make the Most of Effective Accountable Measurement" on Nov. 7
ReTargeter - Booth 1644
Intergi - Booth 1244
For fifteen years, ad:tech has provided media, marketing and technology professionals with the tools and techniques they need to succeed in a changing digital world. With 9 shows in 7 countries, ad:tech's globally respected roster of speakers, sessions and exhibitors continues to make it the preferred resource and destination for digital marketers everywhere. It's where marketers gather together to do business in a vibrant and exciting marketplace.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict