|By Business Wire||
|November 7, 2012 10:02 AM EST||
Mutual Mobile today announced the demand for post-PC era mobile business solutions continued to skyrocket in Q3, resulting in 85 percent revenue growth over the same quarter a year ago. This is the company’s fourth consecutive quarter of growth supported by ongoing success across the Fortune 500, where its custom software solutions are transforming the way organizations do business, from the back office to the point of sale, across iOS, Android, Windows 8 and the Web.
“Mobile isn’t just a platform, it’s fundamentally changing the way business is conducted -- and over the past few quarters, we’ve seen brands truly recognize the impact it can have on their bottom line,” said John Arrow, CEO of Mutual Mobile. “Whether it’s employees realizing new levels of productivity, brands engaging consumers via mobile commerce, or educators increasing literacy rates, Mutual Mobile is changing the way people live, work and play.”
As part of today’s news, Mutual Mobile also announced a new presence in San Francisco and the hiring of Dan McCall as general manager. McCall joins Mutual Mobile from Taptera, where he was co-founder and chief product officer. Prior to Taptera, McCall spent time at Genentech, where he was program manager in charge of the company’s enterprise mobility strategy and execution.
Mutual Mobile now has more than 300 employees worldwide, making it one of the largest employers of iOS experts in the industry.
Additional Q3 highlights include:
- Strong Sales. Mutual Mobile saw significant growth in sales across new business and existing clients in retail, manufacturing, technology and transportation segments, adding AutoTrader.com and Jaguar Land Rover to its growing list of prestigious clients.
- Platform Innovation. Mutual Mobile introduced its Mobile Sales Enablement solution, a customized framework that helps companies win more deals, increase productivity, and make better business decisions. The solution is already driving significant results for customers such as Audi, CoStar and J.Hilburn, and continues to see strong demand. The company also expanded its support to include iPhone 5, iOS 6, and newly-launched Windows 8 and Android devices.
- Marketing Innovation. Mutual Mobile launched a new fully-responsive corporate website which is accessible on any device. Visits to the site have since increased by 60 percent, total page views have increased by 73 percent and average time spent on the site has increased by one minute. Visits from mobile devices also increased, with iPad and iPhone visits nearly doubling and tripling, respectively.
- Industry Accolades. Mutual Mobile was named an honoree on the 2012 Empact100 list for being one of the “Top 100 Companies Started by Young Entrepreneurs” age 30 and under. In 2012, the companies on the Empact Showcase contributed more than 8,000 jobs to the economy, and controlled $1 billion in revenue. Additionally, CEO John Arrow spoke to attendees at TeXchange and the Association for Corporate Growth, and was quoted in Forbes, Could Mobile Animated GIF Apps Be The Next Instagram?
About Mutual Mobile
Mutual Mobile creates rich user experiences that reinvent how businesses engage the world through mobile. Combining deep design, development and domain expertise, Mutual Mobile’s custom software solutions allow clients to connect people, processes and data, from the back office to the point of sale, and everywhere in between. Mutual Mobile works with the world’s leading brands – including Audi, Cisco, Google and Philips – to uncover new revenue opportunities and increase the lifetime value of mobile through continuous innovation and measurement. Named one of America’s Most Promising companies by Forbes, Mutual Mobile is based in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit: http://www.mutualmobile.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict