|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 04:29 AM EST||
LEICESTER, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- Fashion blogger Rhiannon Ashlee of fashionrocksmysocks.com has won GBP 500 Next vouchers by styling her favourite Winter pieces from Next. The Next Winter Wardrobe competition, hosted by fashion and lifestyle blogger Amy Low of amyantoinette.com, asked bloggers to style their favourite winter knitwear, party dresses, shoes and accessories ready for winter days and Christmas parties.
Rhiannon Ashlee chose to style three different looks, Boyish Charms, Fabulous In Fur and Casual Comfort. Amy explained: "I loved the variety in Rhiannon's mood boards, showcasing three very different looks with accompanying style notes on how to wear the trends."
For the first look, Boyish Charms, Rhiannon showcased high waisted berry trousers worn with black braces, a perfect white shirt and navy jacket with leather look trim. "The androgynous look is all about the perfect balance between masculine and feminine, so don't be afraid to try out the more tailored look because at the end of the day you can still add as little or as much of your feminine touch as you like." She continued, "I love these high waisted trousers as they give off a really classy vibe and is a different take on the average suit trouser. Heeled loafers are perfect for this look because they're a wonderful take on the classic men's loafer."
The second look Fabulous In Fur teamed a little black dress with a statement faux fur coat for a glamorous party look. The look was completed by a simple black shoe boot with silver buckle. Lastly, Casual Comfort was all about incorporating catwalk with comfort. "Any form of khaki jacket, whether it be a parka or army jacket, is a key piece for AW12 so style it with a classic pair of black skinny jeans and a warm jumper."
Packed with catwalk inspired fashion, this season Next has the best in women's, men's and children's trends - with stylish clothing for the coming season being showcased in stores and online. Love what you see? To enjoy the AW12 and Christmas collections, click onto at next.co.uk for new arrivals for the coming season.
Find Next on Facebook at facebook.com/nextonline
Follow on Twitter @nextofficial
Find us on Google + search +next
NEXT, established 1982, is a leading British brand offering stylish clothes and accessories for all the family - plus beautiful home furnishings too. Distinguished by its commitment to great design, quality and value, NEXT is today's go-to label for everything from tailoring and dresses to jeans and shoes.
NEXT's exclusive collections are now available at over 400 stores throughout the UK, ONLINE at NEXT.CO.UK and through NEXT DIRECTORY (0844 844 8000)
Next Group plc / Desford Road / Enderby / Leicester / LE19 4AT
Next Group plc
0116 284 3185
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict