|By Marketwired .||
|November 6, 2012 10:43 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- C3 Metrics, the leader in viewable impression technology, including the ability to see through iFrames and advanced advertising attribution, today announced that its Co-Founder Jeff Greenfield will speak at the Babson College event "How are Online Marketing and Social Media Transforming the Marketplace?" Greenfield will speak on November 6 in the Olin Auditorium at Babson College with Northeast Partner of Twitter, Cameron Burnham, and former Leo Burnett Chief Strategy Officer, Stephen Hahn-Griffiths. The event is open to Babson students, faculty and staff, and it will take place from 5:30-8:10 p.m.
Greenfield's presentation, "The Future of Social Media ROI," will take place at 6:10 p.m. In this intensive session, Greenfield will discuss Upper Funnel Conversions and the current disconnect in the industry between brands and today's online tracking systems, which reward and optimize technology at the bottom of the funnel -- where consumers are already aware of a brand. Specifically, he will focus on how Upper Funnel Conversions are the future of measuring social media and programmatic buying's missing link to driving brand dollars online.
Dhruv Grewal, Toyota chair of e-commerce and electronic business, co-director retail supply chain institute for Babson College, will moderate the session.
To learn more about C3 Metrics, visit http://c3metrics.com.
To register, visit: http://goo.gl/4dU7k.
About C3 Metrics
C3 Metrics is an award-winning digital media technology company providing solutions for viewable impressions, viewable conversions and online advertising attribution to agencies, brands, publishers, networks and DSPs. C3 Metrics' suite of real-time, predictive solutions capture all consumer interactions with marketing messages online and off, while ensuring digital marketing resources are allocated to only the highest performing, viewable advertising impressions. Marketers receive a single source of truth for all of their data, which they use to improve return on ad spend through optimization and real-time communication. Headquartered in New York with offices in California, C3 Metrics is comprised of leading experts in the field of digital and television measurement from DoubleClick, eBay, PepsiCo, Yahoo! and Nielsen.
blast! PR for C3 Metrics
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict