|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 03:31 PM EST||
LEHI, Utah, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Market-leading patient engagement service, Solutionreach, gives the traditional patient testimonial a much-needed upgrade with SR Video for the eye care industry. The in-office video testimonial system provides practices with a more convenient, relevant, and effective means for receiving and sharing patient feedback and increasing practice revenue.
For decades, optometry practices have relied on word-of-mouth as one of the most effective tactics for acquiring new patients and building practice credibility. While an implementation of a patient survey system—like Solutionreach already offers—proved to be a lucrative solution for practices thus far, Solutionreach's SR Video is offering a fresh perspective for the modern age.
"An actual patient testimonial carries substantial weight to optometrist shoppers," says Jim Higgins, CEO of Solutionreach. "By providing a fast, easy, and visual way for patients to share their positive experiences with prospective patients online, vision offices are not only broadening their patient base, but also their bottom lines."
With SR Video, patient testimonials can be set up and recorded in-office before or after a patient's visit. Not only does this eliminate the possibility of a patient forgetting to fill out a mailed or emailed survey, but it also saves time since there is no transcribing or mailing required. After the patient testimonial is created, SR Video makes it simple for vision practices to immediately upload the video to YouTube.
"With sites like YouTube only growing in popularity, SRVideo puts patient reviews where people will see them," explains Higgins. "The goal is to increase your practice's credibility, gain new patients, and bolster your search engine visibility by controlling your practice reputation and reach."
With review sites more prevalent than ever, SR Video's completely fresh approach to capturing and sharing positive patient feedback is destined to be a major game changer in today's vision industry.
Solutionreach, the pioneer in text and email messaging to patients, is the clear leader in providing patient engagement and communication solutions for businesses. Utilizing the latest text, email, voice, video, web, and social media tools, Solutionreach equips businesses, healthcare providers, and public institutions, with a "high-tech" solution that does not sacrifice the "high-touch" personalization when communicating with customers. Solutionreach's engagement tools include every type of personalized communication including appointment reminders, confirmations, reactivation, referrals, birthday wishes, holiday wishes, surveys, newsletters, customized promotions and more.
Solutionreach has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades including: (2009-2011) Inc 500/5000 fastest growing private companies; (2009-2010) Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the year Finalist; Winner 2010 Utah Innovation awards; Utah Valley Fast 50, Utah Business Fast 50.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict