|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 12:04 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfz26m/global_company) has announced the addition of the "Global Company Database: Food processing and packaging services [5,041 Companies]" directory to their offering.
Food processing and packaging services [5041 companies]
Maintaining a large global contact database of companies and contacts is not a simple task.
People come, people go, jobs change, companies and even entire industries restructure...
At Kompass we keep our comprehensive database of business contacts, products, services, demographics (and more) current through a systematic program of research and updates.
Simply put, legwork!
How do you choose companies to be listed in the database?
Kompass lists Business-to-Business companies in its database, and important companies which are Business-to-Consumer.
We focus on the top businesses that account for 80% of the economy's output.
How do you collect the data?
We use a huge variety of information sources to ensure the currency and coverage of the database.
- We monitor major business publications
- We work with a growing number of trade associations to make sure they and there members are properly represented
- We pro-actively call every company at least once every year to confirm the contact details and personnel
- We invite all companies to update their full profile in our easy, online updating system
- We manually codify all companies against the Kompass classification system of over 55,000 product and service codes
- We work closely with government trade and economic development agencies
- We access statutory information from Companies Offices
Each country in the Kompass network is under separate management and information quality does vary. Kompass has very strong coverage in Europe where it has been a dominant force for 60 years, but it is still growing in Asia Pacific. Relatively new franchises like USA and China are working hard to build their databases while maintaining the consistent quality that is Kompass.
Kompass uses 1 classification system worldwide which is available in 25 languages. It is rigorously maintained by a central classification team in France to ensure it accounts for modern industrial developments. An updated version is released and translated every year incorporating thousands of changes - new products, modifications, relocations, cosmetic changes and deletions.
"I can find all this information on Google"
There is plenty of information available for free on the Internet but your problem quickly becomes information overload and lack of time. Kompass will save you time and money searching around. What information can you find online?
- Contact details - probably
- Management contacts - maybe
- Company activities, size (employees & turnover), quality ratings, import/export areas, branch locations, codified products and services - probably not!
All of the above in one simple document! Kompass.
We do refer to Google in our research process, but it is not our only resource. We combine information from many different sources to make one single, thorough and concise point of reference.
How about confining a search to a geographical region, or looking for manufacturers or exporters, or companies with more than 50 employees?
Easy with Kompass, almost impossible without.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfz26m/global_company
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict