|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 11:04 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Innotas, a leading provider of Cloud Solutions for IT Management, today announced that its Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Application Portfolio Management (APM) solutions now offer integration with OneLogin, the innovator in identity management. This integration provides Innotas users with single sign-on (SSO) capabilities for its Innotas PPM and APM solutions, making it easier for users to access its software, while giving IT administrators a single point of control for managing users securely and efficiently across business tools.
"We are committed to delivering innovative and user-friendly solutions that help our customers to access, manage, and measure the work that their IT staff generates for their business," said Kevin Kern, President and CEO of Innotas. "OneLogin's SSO solution gives Innotas customers easy access to all of their applications, including our solution, CRM, ERP, agile development tools, email and much more, while delivering increased security."
OneLogin for Innotas is free for all of its customers and gives IT administrators a single point of control for managing users across various locations. With OneLogin, there is a reduction of time and costs to access the Innotas platform, and it eliminates the need for users to juggle multiple passwords and user names.
"We designed our Cloud ISV partner program to help our partners remove the challenge of integrating their cloud applications with on-premise directories like Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP," said Thomas Pedersen, chief executive officer of OneLogin. "Innotas is one of more than fifty vendors who have used our open source toolkits to SAML-enable their application."
Single sign-on (SSO) uses centralized authentication servers that all other applications and systems utilize for authentication purposes, and combines this with techniques to ensure that users do not have to manually enter their credentials more than once. SSO overcomes password fatigue where users tend to use the same username and password, not realizing that if one vendor is compromised, accounts on other systems are put at risk too. Additionally, having to type in user names and passwords over and over again can significantly reduce an employee's productivity. Benefits of SSO include:
- Users can login in once and bypass the login process for all web applications that are configured for SSO
- IT organizations can centralize access control to one location where password policies can be enforced and users can be disabled across all applications
- Provides enhanced password security since user passwords are only exchanged between the web browser and the chosen Identity Provider (IdP)
- Users don't have to remember multiple usernames and passwords: SSO ensures password authority for many applications
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin's cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin's catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Asure Software, Coupa, Box, DocuSign, Egnyte, EchoSign, Google Apps, Innotas, LotusLive, NetSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, ServiceNow, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free trial available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
Innotas, a leading provider of Cloud Solutions for IT Management, delivers a seamless way to manage Resources, Applications, and Projects across all IT. Innotas' solutions include Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Portfolio Management (APM), and Innotas Integration Platform. A leading technology company, Innotas is the recipient the Red Herring 100 North America award, CODiE award and named "Best Places to Work" by the San Francisco Business Times. It was also ranked as a 'Leader' in the Magic Quadrant for Cloud-based Project and Portfolio Management Services by Gartner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Innotas has hundreds of customers nationwide, including Bank of the West, Tiffany & Co., Crocs, Crayola, City of Memphis, RelayHealth, and World Vision.
For more media information, contact:
LCH Communications for Innotas
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict