|By PR Newswire||
|November 4, 2012 11:55 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxthon, a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers, encourages its global community of users to watch and discuss the US presidential election returns online, on Tuesday, November 6th, with one of our high performance browsers. Users can go to YouTube, Youku, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or C-SPAN to exchange information and get state-by-state voter tallies and exit polls in real-time on their computers, smartphones or tablets without interruption.
Local, national and global media will cover the election during and after the polls close Tuesday night. The winner will the candidate who receives 270 electoral votes, based on the rules governing the Electoral College, for which each of the 50 states has its own share of votes. President Barack Obama is the Democratic incumbent and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is his Republican opponent.
"There's no better way to watch election night unfold than online with one of Maxthon's high performance browsers." said Karl Mattson, GM of Maxthon International/Chief of Product Development. "Maxthon's superior video performance and speed will make it easy for folks to take in multiple sources of news, commentary and community as they watch this historic and extremely close race."
About Maxthon Ltd.
Founded in 2005, Maxthon Ltd is a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers that regularly outperform other top browsers. Committed to high standards for innovation, the Maxthon suite of browsers supports a wide range of devices from desktops to mobile. Maxthon browsers are used each month by more than 100 million people in 140 countries around the globe. Maxthon has offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong and Beijing. For more information about Maxthon, please visit www.maxthon.com.
Maxthon's Suite of Browsers
Download Maxthon for iPad from the iTunes App Store
Download Maxthon for iPhone from the iTunes App Store
Download Maxthon for Mac (Beta) here: http://www.maxthon.com/mac/
Download Maxthon 3 for Windows here: http://www.maxthon.com/mx3/
Download Maxthon Mobile for Android phones here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mx.browser
Download Maxthon Mobile for 10" Android tablets here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mx.browser.tablet
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict