|By PR Newswire||
|October 31, 2012 07:00 AM EDT||
BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Beachfront Media, the owners of the popular video discovery engine MeFeedia, today announced mobile video platform, Beachfront Builder, now makes it possible for content creators to build, deploy and manage Windows 8 apps. Using Beachfront Builder, brands can be among the first to have an app in the Windows Store and reach the millions of people around the world who use Windows every day.
With the most dramatic overhaul of the Windows operating system since 1995, content creators from a variety of industries are making plans to deploy apps to this new mobile-friendly OS and get closer to the consumers who are likely to update their current systems to Windows 8 or go out and buy Windows-enabled devices, including the much anticipated Microsoft Surface.
The number of platforms that publishers are expected to support continues to grow along with the budget and resources required to build, support and monetize these apps. Beachfront Builder has been designed to resolve this issue by helping video publishers spread content, deliver a new experience to loyal customers, and open new mobile revenue streams across devices and platforms in no time.
"The race to be one of the first to have an app on the new Windows user interface is on. The roll out of Microsoft's new touch screen tile format introduces a whole new app ecosystem where brands and publishers can get those early coveted spots," said Frank Sinton, Founder and CEO of Beachfront Media. "With Beachfront Builder, we ease the transition and remove the coding nightmare that comes with understanding yet another platform, while also introducing a monetization path."
App creators are offered customization features for branding purposes, and, in addition to integration of pre-existing ad solutions, all apps are supported through video, display, sponsorship, and in-app advertising, providing publishers with a new form of revenue that is both player and format specific.
Beachfront Builder apps can be developed and deployed within days into the Apple App Store, Google Android Market, Amazon Appstore and now the Windows Store. The debate over which app to develop is now over. At one time, content publishers, brands, and enterprises can have apps available for the iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Kindle Fire, Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, and Windows RT tablets and computers.
About Beachfront Media
Beachfront Media is a technology company that powers video across web & mobile experiences, ranging from social video with their flagship site, MeFeedia.com, maximizing audience with their syndication platform, to powering video apps for Mobile, Tablet, and Connected TV devices. For more information about Beachfront Media, go to http://www.beachfrontmedia.com/.
About Beachfront Builder
Beachfront Builder enables video publishers to create video apps with ease. Created by the team behind MeFeedia, Beachfront Builder provides a next-generation video platform with a focus on the smartphone, tablet, and connected TV devices that power the future of TV & video content. With Builder, anyone with video can easily create, manage, deploy, and monetize high-quality, native apps for iPhones, iPads, Android, and Connected TVs. For more information on Beachfront Builder, please visit http://www.beachfrontbuilder.com.
SOURCE Beachfront Media
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict