|By Elizabeth White||
|October 23, 2012 10:00 PM EDT||
Cisco's "Kickstart-to-Cloud" Workshop at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Nov 5-8, 2012, is a free half-day event on Monday, November 5, that will offer Cloud Expo attendees a perspective on all of the new technologies in the market and how to not be distracted by bright, shiny objects.
Join Wayne Greene, Rodrigo Flores, Joann Starke, and Brian Cinque of the Cloud and Systems Management Technology Group & Corporate IT at Cisco Systems as they describe the habits of effective cloud builders and hear in-depth what made one private cloud deployment a smashing success.
Attendees will be able to:
- Articulate their companies cloud strategy and roadmap
- Identify gaps for success, and how to fill them today
- Visualize a successful Private Cloud
Cisco Cloud Workshop Delegates can also attend up to TWO FREE technical breakout sessions per day for all days of the event, November 5-8, 2012. Additionally, Cisco Cloud Workshop passes give access the Expo Floor, as well as to all Keynotes, General Sessions, and SYS-CON.TV Power Panels conducted in the main Keynote Hall.
Register Today for Cisco's "Kickstart-to-Cloud" Workshop at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley ! [Registration is Free]
Monday, November 5th 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 8:30-9:00 - Meet and Greet
- 9:00-9:45 - Technology Widget Jungle: Making sense of the new technologies and where they play
- 9:45-10:30 - Private Cloud Success: Cisco IT
- 10:30-11:00 - What type of Cloud are you building (and for whom)?
- 11:00-11:30 - Best practices of successful cloud builders
- 11:30-12:00 - Panel: Storytelling about other successful clouds
More information on the Cisco Workshop is available here.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict