|By PR Newswire||
|October 3, 2012 07:30 PM EDT||
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix and the producers of Arrested Development are awarding six walk-on roles for super fans to appear in the upcoming fourth season of the critically-acclaimed series, available exclusively on Netflix in spring 2013.
"The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them. Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything!" said series creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz.
Starting today, fans in the U.S. can enter to win one of the six walk-on opportunities by creating an original piece of Arrested Development content. Entries could include video (less than 2 minutes long), a photo, original artwork, or anything else fans can dream up. Winning entries will be chosen by the cast and producers of the show on the basis of creativity, distinctiveness and relevance to the show. Fans can post their submissions directly to Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr, with the hashtag #BluthWalkOn, or enter online at www.youregonnagetsomewalkons.com.
Six lucky winners will get an expense-paid trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of Arrested Development and participate in a walk-on role during an upcoming episode of the highly anticipated fourth season. Contest ends Tuesday, October 16, 2012. View the full contest rules and see all the current entries at www.youregonnagetsomewalkons.com.
Arrested Development centers around Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman) and his eccentric family comprised of his son George Michael (Michael Cera), his father George Bluth Sr. (Jeffrey Tambor), his mother Lucille (Jessica Walter), his brothers George Oscar Bluth II (Will Arnett), Buster Bluth (Tony Hale) and sister Lindsay Funke (Portia de Rossi), and Lindsay's husband Tobias (David Cross) and their daughter Maeby (Alia Shawkat).
Mitch Hurwitz, Troy Miller, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer and Francie Calfo are executive producers on Arrested Development, and it is produced by Imagine TV and 20th Century Fox Television for Netflix.
With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can instantly watch movies and TV programs streamed over the internet to PCs, Macs and TVs. Among the large and expanding base of devices streaming from Netflix are the Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3 consoles; an array of Blu-ray disc players, internet-connected TVs, home theatre systems, digital video recorders and internet video players; Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as Apple TV and Google TV. In all, more than 800 devices that stream from Netflix are available. For additional information, visit www.netflix.com. Netflix's upcoming original series include the political drama "House of Cards," which stars Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright; the fourth season of the critically acclaimed comedy "Arrested Development;" "Hemlock Grove," Eli Roth's murder mystery series based on Brian McGreevy's gripping novel of the same name; Jenji Kohan's series "Orange is the New Black," which stars Taylor Schilling, Laura Prepon and Jason Biggs; and the second season of "Lilyhammer," which stars Steven Van Zandt. Follow Netflix on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Netflix, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict