|By PR Newswire||
|September 12, 2012 01:05 PM EDT||
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergex International Corp., provider of business application development tools worldwide, today announced that the latest version of its Synergy/DE product suite supports Microsoft's new Visual Studio 2012. Synergy/DE products enable companies to create cross-platform, feature-rich, enterprise applications. With Synergy/DE's integration with Visual Studio 2012, Synergex continues to work closely with Microsoft to provide Synergy developers with productivity enhancements as well as new capabilities for developing modern applications across the Microsoft platform.
The Synergy/DE suite of developer tools includes a proven, modern business language based on ANSI-standard DIBOL (Synergy DBL); a high-performing indexed database system; support for Microsoft's Entity Framework; and connectivity tools for remote data and application access.
Synergy/DE's integration with Visual Studio enables Synergy application developers to take advantage of the powerful Visual Studio IDE and its extensive ecosystem. These developers can transform their existing applications by moving them to .NET, then updating their UIs and adding new functionality with the libraries and functions that exist in the .NET Framework. This path forward enables Synergex customers to retain the investments they've made in their proven applications; it enables Synergex ISVs to remain competitive in their markets; and it enables Synergex corporate end-users to enhance their in-house software to improve operations and workforce productivity.
One of the fastest growing IT companies in the UK and Ireland, Equiniti ICS Ltd., is a Synergex customer using Synergy/DE and Visual Studio to give its business application a more modern UI. Gordon Ireland, Director at Equinity ICS, states, "We've been able to add the latest WPF features to our Synergy application to significantly enhance it and bring it up to date." And Carl Wysocki, Director of Technology R&D at WorkWise, a leading provider of ERP manufacturing systems, comments, "We can leverage time-tested [DBL] code ...all quite transparently and easily....I've seen it, and I am a believer."
Visual Studio 2012 brings Synergy application developers the latest capabilities for developing modern applications across the Microsoft platform. It also provides user interface enhancements to make it easier for developers to do their job. According to Roger Andrews, CTO at Synergex, "VS 2012 brings significant advantages to Synergy developers. These include improved productivity through faster project loading, a cleaner development experience, improved editor performance, new asynchronous capabilities in the Synergy DBL language, and the ability to create Windows Store applications."
"Our customers rely on us for the tools they need to create their feature-rich business applications and to move their existing, proven applications forward," states Andrews. "We'll continue to work closely with Microsoft to deliver Visual Studio productivity to our customers so they can continue to create amazing, modern UIs across the Microsoft platform."
For information about Visual Studio 2012, visit Microsoft.
For information about Synergex and Synergy/DE, visit Synergex.
For more than 35 years, Synergex cross-platform business software development solutions have enabled companies in a broad range of industries to develop and use applications to their fullest potential. Today, we offer the latest technologies and broad expertise that enable companies around the globe to continue to advance their applications and be successful.
SOURCE Synergex International Corporation
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict