|By PR.com Newswire||
|September 7, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
Leicester, United Kingdom, September 07, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Audi UK has partnered with multi-channel creative agency Masters Allen to produce a revolutionary new aftersales tool. ‘Audi Cam’ allows Audi Centre Service Advisors to video a customer’s vehicle during a service and upload the footage to a secure website.
Paul Knight, aftersales product manager at Audi UK says “This system is an industry first that enhances our customers’ aftersales experience by building loyalty and trust through increased openness.”
A secure Audi Cam link is emailed to the customer within minutes of uploading the footage. The customer can simply view the clips and authorise any additional work via their PC or smart phone.
Ben Astill, digital development director at Masters Allen commented “We built the system using the trusted open source platform ‘Drupal‘, adding specialist coding to ensure it remains stable and produces consistently fast streaming with a reduced load time on the video clips.”
Audi Cam launched across all 130 UK Audi Centres from the end of July.
Notes To Editors
Masters Allen is a multi-disciplinary creative design and marketing agency based in Leicestershire providing effective design solutions across a wide range of visual communications.
Creative services include: branding and identity development, graphic design, web design, search engine marketing and the agency has extensive experience in print design, web design and marketing across multiple media platforms.
The ethos of the company is based on working to the individual requirements of each client, the creative team of professional designers, developers and account managers oversee each project from conception to completion, ensuring they consistently provide strong ideas with solid design – on budget and on time.
For more information go to www.mastersallen.co.uk
Click here to read the full story: Audi UK Launches New Online Aftersales Tool "Audi Cam" Created by Multi-Channel Agency Masters Allen
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict