|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2012 06:03 AM EDT||
SpotlightTMS (www.spotlighttms.com), the market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) ticket management solution provider, today reported record growth in 2011, the result of the increasing number of Fortune 1000 companies that have selected its SpotlightTMS™ to maximize return on investment (ROI) in sports and entertainment ticket and suite assets.
SpotlightTMS cloud revenues increased 400 percent from 2010 to 2011, according to Tony Knopp, SpotlightTMS CEO and co-founder. Among the other milestones in the past year: a 300 percent increase in new customers; channel growth to 35 team partnerships; integration of SpotlightTMS with Salesforce CRM; and an increase of tickets under management to two million.
“We’ve added a significant number of new corporate customers over the past year, which drove revenues to record levels in 2011,” said Knopp. “We’re poised to continue on that growth trajectory this year, thanks largely to the ability of SpotlightTMS to help our corporate sports and entertainment clients meet their marketing objectives.”
Baker Hughes is one such success story. “Since switching from our previous ticket management method to SpotlightTMS, we now achieve 90 percent ticket utilization, save time and are able to ensure that our tickets are going to the right people for the right reasons,” said Anna Lyssa Cuevas, industry events manager at Baker Hughes.
Major corporations – including Google, Comcast, MetLife, Nike, Oracle, NBCUniversal, Penske Truck Leasing, Principal Financial Group and Stanley Black & Decker -- are among those that have moved their ticket management to the cloud with SpotlightTMS.
Expanding Sales Channels
Complementing its direct sales efforts, SpotlightTMS built out its sales channels significantly during the last 12 months. The company has forged partnerships with 35 professional sports teams, creating a unique distribution channel, and additional teams are signing up virtually every month. The teams provide SpotlightTMS as a value-added capability to corporate customers, enabling organizations to drive revenue from their ticket and suite investments. SpotlightTMS’s roster of professional sports team partners -- from the NFL, NHL and NBA – now includes the Cincinnati Bengals, San Antonio Spurs, Chicago Bears, New Jersey Devils, Sacramento Kings, Miami Heat, Philadelphia Eagles, Memphis Grizzlies, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Cavaliers, Houston Texans, Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings.
“SpotlightTMS not only streamlines the suite ticket request and allocation process for our corporate clients, it provides metrics that enable them to accurately measure the return on their investment in the suite,” said Josh Hartman, manager, premium services and suites for the Baltimore Ravens.
SpotlightTMS also expanded its strategic partnerships with ticket sales and distribution companies, secondary ticket market distributors, and ticketing and CRM software companies, including the integration of SpotlightTMS with Salesforce CRM (S4S). The release of S4S earlier this year avails SpotlightTMS to salesforce.com’s 100,000+ corporate customers and enables that user base to maximize return on sports and entertainment assets, all without leaving the familiar Salesforce environment.
Tickets: Now an Asset, not an Expense
SpotlightTMS™ enables companies to measure and maximize the business impact of sports and entertainment ticket investments while maintaining compliance standards. The company views tickets and sponsorships as an investment rather than a perk. Organizations deploy SpotlightTMS as a way to optimize the use of tickets and suites for business development purposes, ensuring that tickets and suites are allocated to the right people for the right business reasons. SpotlightTMS additionally improves ticket administration, allocation and distribution processes; eliminates wasted tickets, reducing fraudulent ticket and suite use by employees; and ensures compliance with IRS and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
“Sports and entertainment tickets and suites represent a powerful marketing tool,” Knopp said. “When used correctly, they can help build relationships, generate leads and increase sales, all while enhancing brand equity. But organizations that lack a rigorous process for managing these investments may be at risk for waste and fraud, and could be exposing themselves to substantial penalties.”
Knopp co-founded SpotlightTMS in 2007 with Joe Greiner and Aric Haut, now SpotlightTMS chief revenue officer and chief operating officer, respectively. While working with Fortune 1000 companies at StubHub, the trio recognized an opportunity in the $16 billion business ticket market for a ticket management solution that could enable organizations to maximize the business impact of their sports and entertainment ticket assets.
SpotlightTMS (www.spotlighttms.com) is an enterprise SaaS provider that enables companies to maximize the business impact of sports and entertainment ticket investments while maintaining compliance standards. Its SpotlightTMS™ application is currently in use managing millions of dollars in entertainment investments by companies that want to manage their entertainment asset investments in a simple, transparent way. SpotlightTMS includes a business impact engine that allows companies to drive and measure direct business outcome, such as ensuring utilization, assessing sponsorship effectiveness and measuring ticket use as a driver of revenue. The company is based in Calabasas, Calif.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict