|By PR Newswire||
|April 4, 2012 06:55 PM EDT||
SHANGHAI, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- In over 10 years of development, the number of B2B e-commerce websites have been increasing steadily. The B2B industry has grown diversely through this early stage of development, but undoubtedly, the traditional B2B industry faces many development bottlenecks.
For traditional B2B platforms, suppliers and buyers are not in good proportion. Buyers are far fewer than suppliers, resulting in a "supply exceeding demand" situation. Moreover, the identity of suppliers is so complicated that their authenticity and integrity can't be ensured. Consequently, buyer user experiences are not always satisfactory.
Traditionally, a high product ranking in the search results on B2B platforms is something that can be bought. For buyers, it makes it hard to tell if the products they want to buy and the suppliers they want to buy from are authentic. It also forces suppliers to spend a lot of money on product ranking. To some extent, it drives up product prices too.
While it's hard to make progress in the old B2B mode, the new B2B mode brought on by new generation B2B websites such as Weiku.com (www.weiku.com), opens a new channel for the B2B industry.
For the new B2B mode, the quantity of suppliers is controlled to ensure the quality of suppliers. It makes it easier for buyers to find qualified suppliers, improving the satisfaction and trust of users towards the B2B platforms. And so, the goal of benefiting buyers and suppliers is then achieved perfectly. The new mode adopts scientific and flexible charging methods, unifying member fees and actual profits. This motivates B2B platforms to improve user experience and bring higher value to their members. Also, the new mode provides suppliers with authentication certification. In other words, it offers dual authentication for high quality suppliers and products approved by professionals who help buyers accurately judge information authenticity.
The new B2B mode bases forward product ranking on fairness and equality, substituting for Adwords ranking. The new ranking is closely bound with supplier integrity, depending on supplier site weight on the B2B platform. This ranking is just like that of Google. Such a ranking system can continuously stir suppliers to provide better products and services for buyers, leading to mutual benefits for both sides.
The timely presence of the new B2B mode has given new life to the B2B industry, inspiring more e-commerce and opening up new avenues for B2B development. It is believed that the new B2B mode will continue to thrive and will become the preferred choice of users.
SOURCE Hangzhou Weiku Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict