|By PR Newswire||
|March 8, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
NORFOLK, Va., March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The world demands a better way to manage multiple WordPress sites, and ManageWP -- which just surpassed 100,000 managed websites -- is the first service deemed worthy by the WordPress community to satisfy that demand.
Nearly 55% of all websites in the world that utilize content management systems are powered by WordPress, and many of these passionate WordPress users manage multiple WordPress sites. Unfortunately, the complexity and time requirements involved in managing multiple WordPress sites also continues to grow. Thankfully, a solution to these problems has arrived, and the WordPress community has shown its full support.
ManageWP is designed for WordPress users, by WordPress users, and has been completely built upon WordPress itself. It has shown the world that there is a new and innovative way to manage multiple WordPress sites with ease -- and without all of the issues that WordPress multisite presents -- all while saving users an incredible amount of time, money, and effort.
Within three months of its launch, ManageWP surpassed 100,000 managed WordPress sites. The service continues to earn the respect of the WordPress community: bloggers, marketers, journalists, media entities, web developers, web hosts, and large corporations -- and all others who needs to manage a virtually unlimited number of WordPress sites -- have shown their support.
ManageWP provides critical functionality and time-saving features for WordPress users:
-- Enhanced security features that go far beyond industry standards
-- Customizable scheduling of automated backups
-- Up-time monitoring tools that ensure that users are informed about their site status
-- SEO keyword ranking and management tools
-- Effortless deployment tools that make rapid deployments a breeze
-- One-click WordPress site login
-- Bulk management and publication of content
Sign up for a free, 15-day trial of ManageWP at https://managewp.com/wp-signup.php
ManageWP empowers WordPress users to quickly, efficiently, and affordably manage multiple WordPress sites. By providing world-class tools along with a dedicated focus on security, ManageWP enables its users to manage, monitor, backup, secure, publish, and deploy self-hosted WordPress sites of any number and within any hosting environment without hassle.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict