|By Jeremy Geelan||
|November 7, 2011 12:15 AM EST||
With Cloud Expo Silicon Valley (9th Cloud Expo) starting today Monday November 7 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, let's introduce you in greater detail to the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical program at the conference...
We have technical and strategy sessions for you dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud that is transforming the world of Enterprise IT?
CLOUD EXPO SPEAKER NAME: Brett Adam
9TH CLOUD EXPO SESSION TITLE: Cloud Applications: The Seven Deadly Sins
SESSION DESCRIPTION: http://cloudcomputing.sys-con.com/node/1986638
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: Brett Adam is CTO of rPath. He has more than 20 years of experience in the software industry spanning software architecture, engineering, product management, marketing, sales and corporate development.
Prior to joining rPath, he served as CTO and vice president of engineering for Versata, Inc., acquired by Trilogy, Inc. in 2006. A serial entrepreneur, Adam has founded three technology companies including Verve, Inc., an early leader in the embedded business process engine space, which he brought to profitability and sold in late 2000 without external investment.
BLOG: rPath TechView
RECENT CLOUD COMPUTING QUOTE:
"Working closely with Cisco, rPath is bringing our industry-leading application management technologies to a private / hybrid cloud near you. We already established the pattern in 2010 with our joint efforts around the newScale products - now the Cisco Cloud Portal offering. By combining this excellent self-service portal with the Cisco Enterprise Orchestrator and Cisco UCS solutions as part of Cisco Intelligent Automation, application workloads can be rapidly defined and provisioned, consistently maintained and updated and more reliably managed than ever before.
The keys to this are rPath’s unique approach to modeling the application services and automating the entire imaging and update process across the lifecycle. rPath answers the important question of “where do those apps come from?” that any cloud solution must address."[From rPath TechView]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict