|By Jeremy Geelan||
|June 11, 2012 05:15 AM EDT||
With Cloud Expo 2012 New York (10th Cloud Expo) due to kick off this coming Monday for 4 days of high-energy networking and discussions, what better time to remind you in greater detail of the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical and strategy sessions at the conference...?
We have technical and strategy sessions for you every day from June 11 through June 14 dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing and Big Data, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud that is transforming the world of Enterprise IT, side by side with the exploding use of enterprise Big Data – processed in the Cloud – to drive value for businesses...?
CLOUD EXPO SPEAKER NAME: Rick Nucci
COMPANY: Dell Boomi
10TH CLOUD EXPO SESSION TITLE: Rein in the Cloud Chaos: Why Your Cloud Strategy Must Start with an Integration Strategy
SESSION DESCRIPTION: http://cloudcomputingexpo.com/event/session/1607
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: Rick Nucci is Founder & General Manager of Dell Boomi. His responsibilities include establishing the strategic direction of Boomi’s technology, as well as managing the operations of the product development group. He sits on the company’s Board of Directors and works directly with customers and partners to help solve business integration challenges.
RECENT CLOUD COMPUTING QUOTE:
Dell Boomi is the glue between data on legacy systems and integrating to the cloud.
When we started Boomi, we set out to create a much simpler and affordable way for companies to integrate their applications. At the time, I was working for a supply chain software company and I realized that every time we implemented the system the customer would spend two or three times the cost of the system to integrate it with other systems. We were also writing the same integration code over and over again, which brought us to the idea of configuration-based integration. Basically, we wanted to give the user a system where all they needed to do was configure some pre-built integration steps and not have to write any code.
Fundamentally, this is what we’re still focused on today: removing the friction points in the connectivity between applications, regardless of where they reside. We expanded on configuration-based integration by developing visual integration technology, which gave our customers the ability to simply click, drag, and drop to create integration processes.
AtomSphere takes that one step further. All of the apps vendors are building CRM’s, human resources, finance, and other apps in the cloud so why not put the entire integration platform in the cloud?"
[via the Dell company blog]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict