|By Search News Desk||
|October 29, 2005 05:45 PM EDT||
"With AOL Video Search, we are providing consumers with a faster, easier way to find the best videos on the Web." said Kevin Conroy, Executive Vice President of AOL Media Networks who announced that new RSS feeds from partners for its video search engine. These new partners include Blastro.com, EVTV1.com, Forbes.com, GameTrailers.com, PC World and Time4 Media properties including Transworld Skateboarding, Transworld Snowboarding and Transworld Surf.
Featuring content ranging from humor, news and technology to music, sports, and video games, these new optimized video RSS feeds will be included in America Online's new, best-in-class video search engine available through the AOL.com portal's Video tab ( http://www.aol.com/video ), AOL Search ( http://www.aolsearch.com ) and on the AOL service. In addition, Singingfish (http://www.singingfish.com), the Web's premier video and audio search engine, and its network of search properties will also feature content from these partners.
By continuing to work with video producers to include their content in the AOL Video Search index, video producers can easily make their rich multimedia assets more accessible to consumers, allowing producers to control the video playback experience and helping to drive traffic back to their Web sites.
AOL's video search engine delivers one of the most comprehensive repositories of high-quality video content online in key categories from entertainment to news. Its database draws from the industry-leading AOL Video on-demand archive of more than 18,000 licensed and originally produced video assets including popular exclusive and AOL-original programs like AOL Music Sessions, AOL Music LIVE!, Moviefone's "Unscripted," the Moviefone Short Film Festival, AOL Coaches and more; over 1.5 million video assets available on the Internet indexed through AOL's Singingfish; and RSS feeds from top video streaming sites.
This combined approach lets people search from one place for high-quality, current online video spanning popular music videos, movie features, television clips, news coverage, sports highlights, independently produced videos and more.
|SEO/SEM Journal News Desk 10/29/05 06:08:07 PM EDT|
SEO/SEM: AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds. AOL has announced new RSS feeds from partners for its video search engine. These new partners include Blastro.com, EVTV1.com, Forbes.com, GameTrailers.com, PC World and Time4 Media properties.
|Search Dude 10/29/05 06:00:56 PM EDT|
Finally, they get down to doing this. Well, what can I say! Better late than never!
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict