|June 21, 2010 08:00 AM EDT||
On Tuesday NaviSite, Inc. announced it has achieved Platinum Partner status in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). By accepting NaviSite into its highest partnership level, Oracle has recognized the Company's in-depth expertise and excellence in hosting services for Oracle applications and technology. This top-tier designation is the highest level of membership recognized within the Oracle PartnerNetwork.
"With its designation as a Platinum Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), NaviSite continues to build on its strong, long-running relationship with Oracle," said Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances and Channels. "NaviSite has demonstrated deep application expertise across key Oracle solution areas, and is working towards certified specializations across our technology and applications solutions."
Enterprises have been relying on NaviSite since 1997 to host, manage, and maintain Oracle applications and their supporting technical infrastructure. NaviSite's Managed Cloud Application Service is an innovative, dynamically scaling solution allowing customers to lower TCO, increase service levels, free resources to concentrate on business priorities and maximize their investment in Oracle applications. The company offers deep industry expertise across key Oracle applications and technologies including the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise, Oracle's Hyperion performance management applications, Oracle's Siebel CRM, Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database and Oracle Enterprise Linux. NaviSite hosts Oracle applications in its enterprise-class SAS 70 Type II data center facilities.
"We are proud to be in the highest level of the OPN Program," said Brady Reiter, General Manager of Enterprise Architecture and Application Strategy at NaviSite. "We've maintained a steadfast commitment to the Oracle market since our inception and have consistently enjoyed a highly effective relationship with Oracle. We look forward to continuing that collaboration and leveraging our Platinum Partner status to enable organizations, partners and Oracle."
With its Platinum status, NaviSite benefits by receiving the highest level of engagement, commitment, and benefits available to OPN partners. Platinum members receive dedicated virtual account management support to build joint development plans and help broaden specialization areas and revenue opportunities. Additional benefits include priority placement in the OPN Solutions Catalog, one free application integration validated by Oracle, joint marketing and sales opportunities, and discounted training.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict