|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|January 27, 2010 07:00 PM EST||
Ulitzer.com, the first revolutionary "new media" platform in the world, announced today that a new Ulitzer topic site, iPad (http://ipad.ulitzer.com), was launched today to provide the most comprehensive breaking news and blog coverage of iPad.
iPad could potentially be the miracle which the newspaper industry is waiting for.
Launch time authors and contributors to the new Ulitzer topic include: Maureen O'Gara, Bob Gourley, Salvatore Genovese, Wilson Kerr, Brandon Watson, Aditya Banerjee, Scott McKain, Bryan O'Rourke, Charles Jolley, Jeremy Geelan, Yeshim Deniz, and Elizabeth White.
Ulitzer Live! New-Media Conference & Expo
The first "Ulitzer New-Media Power Panel" took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. Streamed live to 60,000 viewers via SYS-CON.TV, the panel was moderated by Jeremy Geelan. Geelan's guests in the first power panel were Ian Thain and Tim Crawford.
Ulitzer Live! New-Media Conference & Expo will debut on June 14, 2010, in New York City and a world-class Ulitzer faculty will analyze the new-media revolution, including content marketing strategies, social CRM, enterprise social media, personal branding, advertising, marketing and public relations on new-media, and other emerging topics of the new-media revolution. Ulitzer Live! 2010 West event will take place on December 6, 2010, in San Jose, California.
The call for papers for both events are now open. (Contact events (@) sys-con.com with questions and comments.)
Ulitzer is the first "new media" platform in the world that revolutionizes how we will create, deliver, and consume content on the Web.
Ulitzer authors can get started with their first article in a few minutes and may start a new "topic" on any subject or write a story and post it both to their Ulitzer author page and to any existing Ulitzer topic.
The network effect of people using Ulitzer to communicate and collaboratively produce and categorize content is disruptive, bypassing traditional media and middlemen.
Topics published on Ulitzer range from Greek Isles in the Summer to New-Media via Personal Branding and Marketing & Sales.
Ulitzer, Inc. owns more than 400 established and well-known content websites including www.sys-con.com.
Detailed information on how to become a Ulitzer author can be obtained here.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict