|By Krisandra Russo||
|December 27, 2009 03:45 AM EST||
Cloud Expo is the world's leading Cloud-focused event and is held five times a year, in New York City, Silicon Valley, Prague, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Over 200 corporate sponsors and 10,000 industry professionals became part of Cloud Expo since its inception, more than all other Cloud-related events put together worldwide.
"Cloud Expo was announced on February 24, 2007, the day the term ‘cloud computing' was coined," said Fuat Kircaali, founder and CEO of SYS-CON Events. "Cloud has become synonymous with ‘computing' and ‘software' in two short years, and this event has become the new PC Expo, Comdex, and InternetWorld of our decade. By 2012, more than 50,000 delegates per year will participate in the Cloud Expo."
Topics to be covered at the 2nd International Cloud Expo Europe will include:
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Storage as a Service
- Cloud Standards
- Green IT
- Application Portability
- High-Performance Computing
- Grid Software
- Cloud-Delivered Testing
- Performance Monitoring for Cloud Applications
- Vendor Lock-in vs. Open Cloud
- Web-scale Computing
- In-Cloud Data Encryption
- Cloud-Delivered Security
- Cloud Reliability
- Cloud Serviceability and Architecture
- Elastic Computing
- Secure Cloud Computing
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Databases
- Private vs. Public Clouds
- Cloud Computing & SOA
- Hadoop as a Service (HaaS)
- Internal Clouds
- Cloud Analytics
- Cloud Computing & SMBs
- Cloud Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Orchestration
- Fabric Computing
- Cloud Building
- Cloud Dataflow
- Eclipse & Cloud Computing
- g-Eclipse Project
- HPC in the Cloud
- Multi-Cloud World / Cloud Computing Interoperability
- Cloud Internetworking
- Virtual Private Inter-Cloud
- Java Enterprise Clouds
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Monetizing the Cloud
- Government Cloud Computing
- Cloud Federation
- Cross-Cloud Management Tools
- Cloud Firewalls
- Cloud-Based Compliance
Ideal candidates are infrastructure experts who have first-hand experience in the development or implementation of cloud applications and/or services.
If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal. In the proposal, please highlight previous speaking engagements.
Please provide at least three references with respect to speaking ability, as well as contact information that will allow us to reach you to evaluate presentation skills. Past speakers do not need to provide references.
Benefits of Being a Member of the Cloud Expo Faculty
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre-conference promotion in print and online. They will also receive exposure via the accompanying Cloud Expo Europe conference portal for many months prior to and following the conference. Sessions may be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of SYS-CON Events).
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented at Cloud Expo Europe - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications. And they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network in Prague.
The high-energy event is a must-attend for senior technologists including CIOs, CTOs, directors of infrastructure, VPs of technology, IT directors and managers, network and storage managers, network engineers, enterprise architects, and communications and networking specialists.
Delegates will leave Cloud Expo Europe with a dramatically increased understanding of the complete scope of the entire cloud computing spectrum from storage to security.
Cloud Expo Europe "show prospectus" is shipping on Monday, December 27. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802 3021.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.SYS-CON.com - focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (www.UlitzerLive.com).
Delegate & Attendee Inquiries
Corinna (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3019
Conference Faculty Inquiries
Jeremy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3026
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Carmen (at) sys-con.com
201 802 2021
Website and General Inquiries
Krisandra (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict