|By Salvatore Genovese||
|December 14, 2009 02:45 PM EST||
SYS-CON Events announced today that SOASTA, the leader in cloud testing, has been named "Bronze Sponsor" of 5th International Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), which will take place April 19-21, 2010, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
SOASTA also recently received $10 million in Series C funding as it prepares its global expansion in 2010.
"Leveraging the Cloud to test websites is a game changer for our customers," says SOASTA CEO Tom Lounibos (http://tomlounibos.ulitzer.com).
Read Tom Lounibos's insightful article "Why Has Web Testing Failed Us?"
Cloud Expo was announced on February 24, 2007, the day the term "cloud computing" was coined. That same year, the first Cloud Expo took place in New York City with 450 delegates. This coming April, Cloud Expo is returning to New York City with more than 5,000 delegates and over 100 sponsors and exhibitors.
"Cloud" has become synonymous with "computing" and "software" in two short years. Cloud Expo is the new PC Expo, Comdex, and InternetWorld of our decade. By 2012, more than 50,000 delegates per year will participate in the Cloud Expo series worldwide.
Cloud Expo is the world's leading cloud-focused event and is held annually in New York, Silicon Valley, Prague, Tokyo, Hong Kong. and São Paulo.
Over 200 corporate sponsors and 10,000 industry professionals have participated in Cloud Computing Expo since its inception, more than all other Cloud-related events put together.
The three-day event offers a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing with more than 120 sponsors and exhibitors on the 70,000 sq. ft. show floor and over 5,000 estimated delegates from well over 48 different countries.
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo New York will feature 200+ technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented in the 5th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications. And they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network this April in New York!
The high-energy event is a must-attend for senior technologists including CIOs, CTOs, directors of infrastructure, VPs of technology, IT directors and managers, network and storage managers, network engineers, enterprise architects, and communications and networking specialists.
Delegates will leave Cloud Expo with a dramatically increased understanding of the complete scope of the entire cloud computing spectrum from storage to security.
Cloud Expo 2010 East New York City "show prospectus" shipped last month. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802 3021.
Call for Papers
Call for papers for Cloud Expo New York is open.
Cloud Expo Names World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Bloggers
Dustin Amrhein, Ezhil Babaraj, Tony Bishop, Reuven Cohen, Ernest de Leon, David Dean, Ray DePena, Dana Gardner, John Gauntt, Jeremy Geelan, Kevin Hoffman, Alin Irimie, Kevin Jackson, Fuat Kircaali, David Linthicum, Lori MacVittie, Bill McColl, Paul Miller, Louis Naugès, Greg Ness, Greg O'Connor, Maureen O'Gara, Mark O'Neill, Bill Roth, Ellen Rubin, John Savageau, Michael Sheehan, Roman Stanek, John Treadway, and Alan Williamson.
The links to these bloggers' profile pages can be obtained at www.CloudComputingExpo.com.
Ulitzer.com Names World's 30 Most Influential Virtualiation Bloggers
Ulitzer.com announced today "the World's 30 most influential Virtualization bloggers," who collectively generated more than 24 million Ulitzer page views: Udayan Banerjee, Jason Bloomberg, Dave Chappell, Jeremy Chone, Robert Eve, Chris Fleck, Stephen Foskett, Dana Gardner, Jeremy Geelan, Christopher Keene, Irfan Khan, Theresa Lanowitz, Treff LaPlante, Steve Lesem, David Linthicum, Don MacVittie, Miko Matsumura, JP Morgetnthal, Chris Muir, Greg Ness, Maureen O'Gara, Brace Rennels, Greg Schulz, Peter Silva, Roman Stanek, David Strom, Roger Strukhoff, Ian Thain, Kirby Wadsworth, and Brandon Watson.
Detailed information on how to become a Ulitzer blogger can be obtained here.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (http://events.sys-con.com).
Delegate & Attendee Inquiries
corinna (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3019
Conference Faculty Inquiries
jeremy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3026
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
carmen (at) sys-con.com
201 802 2021
Website and General Inquiries
krisandra (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict