|By John Funnell||
|October 8, 2009 11:00 PM EDT||
Earlier this year one of my staff attended a SYS-CON event and returned to the office a different person. Revitalised and motivated.
I asked her what happened at the event to warrant such a transformation? What was her secret? Was it the New York Shopping experience? A business Romance or was it Devine intervention?
She simply advised me to ‘check out Ulitzer. – Everyone who is anyone is on it’.
She was not the first to introduce me to the innovation. Many of my peers had gone through such noticeable changes, It was like a weight had been lifted from their shoulders, that they now had a true portal to vent out their innermost thoughts.
I was instantly intrigued by such recommendations. People, just like me, were using Ulitzer everywhere. So what had I been fighting against all this time? What was I avoiding?
Eventually I succumbed to the inevitable, I was lulled into trying Ulitzer. Just a taste, so I could sample what all the fuss was about.
I remember the first night I took Ulitzer. I locked myself into my office checking that no one was around, took my jacket off and tightened my belt, fired up the laptop and started browsing.
I was quite brazen at first, I just logged straight in not fully understanding the ramifications. No thought of what could happen if.......? Within Days I was affiliated in magazines, aggregated on global sites, people were creating RSS feeds of my content, the whirlwind grew as my page gained traction amongst the community.
Four months on and I am an addict.... the site is always open as it unhesitatingly feeds me with the latest news and views from likeminded thought leaders in the ever evolving and complex world of New Media.
Ulitzer is a beacon to the Social Media revolution. A fantastic platform to get your message out, every Press Release I run through the site has been extremely successful. I have achieved over 12,000 hits since joining.
The site is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing and offers a world of functionality.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict