|By Web 2.0 News Desk||
|September 15, 2009 05:30 AM EDT||
"We're thrilled with the initial response to Jive Market Engagement from Jive customers, prospective customers and partners," said JIve Software's Ben Kiker (pictured) as Jive Market Engagement was announced - a new solution that combines the power of social media monitoring with Social Business Software (SBS) for the first time.
The Jive Market Engagement Solution, Kiker explained, is designed to help organizations proactively monitor brand or product issues and competitive threats; enable quick collaboration on appropriate responses or interventions; and elevate and broaden the social conversations with a company.
"The solution provides organizations a foundation to build a comprehensive social media strategy," he said.
"'Are we next?' is the question many companies are asking, wondering if and when their next brand disconnect will make its way to the social web. While organizations understand that these disconnects will occur, they want to move faster in the moment of pain or the moment of opportunity."
According to Jive only a small percentage of organizations use monitoring tools, while most companies rely on a patchwork of alerts, people, and email to stay on top of conversations.
"While these approaches may help organizations listen in on the river of conversations occurring across the social web, they certainly don't allow companies to measure, share and engage with insights in a productive and timely way," said Kiker.
Once they start using Jive Market Engagement (JME), he noted, then they can listen, measure, engage and share insights. "They'll be able to identify real-time issues, collaborate more quickly with a broader set of colleagues internally and ultimately more quickly and authentically engage in active dialogues with customers and influencers," continued Kiker.
Jive's Market Engagement Solution is available now for existing and new Jive customers as a service to build cloud-based communities, he added.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict