|By Cloud News Desk||
|July 27, 2009 04:00 AM EDT||
No one can properly understand anything related to enterprise-level Cloud Computing without having first gained a reasonable understanding of the very basics.
SYS-CON's pioneering Cloud Computing Bootcamp is designed with that in mind, It is a one-day, fully immersive deep-dive into the Cloud, in which the sessions during the day seek to deal with real problems and look at alternative solutions.
The ever-popular Bootcamp, which is now held regularly around the world, is being held next in conjunction the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA (November 2-4, 2009). It is led by software industry entrepreneur and Bootcamp Instructor Alan Williamson.
Attending delegates will leave the Bootcamp with resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately.
Register Today for Cloud Computing Expo and Attend Cloud Computing Bootcamp for Free
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo
At the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, November 2-4, 2009, being held in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, more than 1,500 delegates will find out how cloud computing is transforming the way that enterprises everywhere build and deploy applications. Now held three times a year - in New York, Prague, and Santa Clara - the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the fastest-growing Enterprise IT event, devoted to every aspect of delivering massively scalable enterprise IT as a service. The event is co-located with our 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
Sponsor or Exhibit at 4th International Cloud Computing Expo
Register Today as a Gold Pass Delegate and Save !
Submit a Speaking Proposal to 5th International Cloud Computing Expo March 2010
More Than 100 Cloud Sessions by a Rock Star Faculty
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in November will offer 100+ technical breakout sessions, 120 speakers from 80+ leading companies, three top major industry keynotes, two Power Panels, SYS-CON.TV interviews with industry luminaries, product launches and other special events plus a 2-Day Expo Floor - there's no event with a technical program as wide and deep. If you're already a Cloud player - or would like to be - this is the one event to attend this year.
"Bringing the Economics of the Web to Enterprise IT Through Cloud Computing" is the conference theme and our organizing principle is that through our intensive three-day schedule of keynotes, and general and breakout sessions, attending delegates will be assured of leaving the Conference with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scale of their endeavors.
Introducing "SOA in the Cloud" and "RIAs in the Cloud"
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in November will introduce two new and dedicated tracks - "SOA in the Cloud" and "RIAs in the Cloud" - which will examine how service oriented architecture, AJAX, rich internet applications, enterprise mashups, social media and Web 2.0 find their new place in the Cloud.
Now is the time to take the Cloud seriously. And the Santa Clara Convention Center, at the 4th Cloud Computing Expo (Nov 2-4), is the perfect place to do it!
More Than 120 Companies Exhibited or Sponsored SYS-CON's 2008-2009 Events
Cloud Computing Conference & Expo 2008 - 20009 events were sponsored by more than 100 leading global cloud computing technology providers, including: 3PAR, 3Tera, Active Endpoints, Adobe, APC, Appcelerator, AppSense, Apptricity, AppZero, Aria Systems, Astaro, Bizwhazee, CA, Ceedo, Certeon, Composite Software, Cordys, Corporate Technologies, Curl, Cycle Computing, DataDirect, Denodo, DreamFace, EasyBusiness, EMC, ExactTarget, Farata Systems, Freedom OSS, Fujitsu, Good Data, Green Hills Software, Grid Dynamics, IBM, ICEsoft, iLOG, Install Free, Intel, Isomorphic, iTKO Lisa, J9 Technologies, jBoss, JnetDirect, Kaazing, Keynote Systems, Krugle, Layer 7 Technologies, Lightstreamer, LynuxWorks, M/Gateway Developments, Managed Methods, Maxworks, MeetTheBoss, Metron-Athene, Microsoft, MindSHIFT, Moderro, Mosso, MQSoftware, Nastel, Neotys, Netmagic, Nexaweb, OASIS, OpenSpan, OPNET, OpSource, Oracle, ParaScale, Platespin, Platform Computing, Qooxdoo, Quantum XML, Rackspace, Red Hat, Reflex Security, RightScale, RoundArch, RTI Real-Time Innovations, Sensedia, Skytap, Software AG, Splunk, Stoneware, Sun Microsystems, Super Micro Computer, Sybase, Symantec, Tap In Systems, Tranxition, TripWire, Virtera, Visual WebGui, VMware, Web Age Solutions, WSO2, Xsigo Systems, Zeus Technology.
Platinum Sponsorships Sold-Out! - 100 Sponsors and Exhibitors Expected at the Santa Clara Convention Center
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, colocated with 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo 2009, which will take place November 2-4, 2009, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley offers a number of sponsorship and exhibitor packages.
All platinum sponsorships were sold out by June 2009 and other sponsorship opportunities are expected to be sold out before the event date, and currently offered at a first-come first-served basis.
For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities please contact Cloud Computing Expo sales department at 201 802-3021 (events at sys-con.com).
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict